Abundance College is registered to deliver a range of NDIS approved supports
Abundance College provides support to enable a our clients to independently engage in community, social and recreational activities during the week.
Our current services include:
- Learn new skills
- Training on client rights
- Capacity building program of workshops for targeted cohorts
- Management program and skills teaching
- Self advocacy training
- Support informed decision making
- Peer Support Group
- Social Support Group – increase social inclusion
Training is delivered in groups of 2 or more to increase independence in daily personal activities like shopping, going to the movies, preparing meals, maintain daily housework, meeting for coffee, going to a concert, advocating for yourself, attending social groups.