SELF-MANAGED or plan managed? we can help!
Abundance College provides support to enable our clients to independently engage in community, social and recreational activities during the week.
Our current services include:
- Learn new skills
- Training on client rights
- Capacity building program of workshops for targeted cohorts
- Management program and skills teaching
- Self advocacy training
- Support informed decision making
- Peer Support Group
- Social Support Group – increase social inclusion
Training is delivered in groups of 2 or more to increase independence in daily personal activities like shopping, going to the movies, preparing meals, maintain daily housework, meeting for coffee, going to a concert, advocating for yourself, attending social groups.