Your Membership Assists Us to Provide Better Services to A Wider Range of Clients
Membership of the Association is open to families, professionals and individuals (over the age of 18 years) with an interest in Autism.
- Being a member of Abundance College provides access to current information relevant to families and individuals with an interest in Autism.
- Information on seminars, workshops and upcoming events.
- Access to the ‘membership login area’ of our web site which provides access to our Annual Reports and additional publications online.
- Discounted rates of any of our courses.
- Regular emails on various topics relating to Autism from our network contacts
- Quarterly Newsletters including useful articles, websites and contact information
- Resource Library (books, magazines and DVD’s) available on loan to members only
- Telephone and email contact with our volunteer coordinators
- Family based outings and events
- Learning Opportunities for specialist presentations and workshops at members’ prices
- Ordinary Member: Individual (for up to 2 family members) – $50.00
- Ordinary Member: Professional (medical, allied health & education professionals) – $90.00
Memberships are for 12 months.
Return post or fax upon receipt of your mailed Membership Renewal / Tax Invoice. Membership Renewals will be sent to current members within 12 months.
If you are having problems renewing your membership, please contact us on (1300) 644 282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org